Simplify, Simplify, Simplify. At one time I thought it would be a great idea to create several blogs, each with its own theme. This is one of those niche blogs. On August 8, 2018 I decided to transition to a single, self-hosted blog which I named My Strange Life.
However I have no intention of forgetting the folks that actually read my posts. Without readers this is just a wasted effort. Here is an updated list of posts that are available at my new location.
- Current MacDowell Colony Fellow Tonita Cervantes will present a slide show of her photography focusing on the activism at Standing Rock Reservation in 2016 and since to protect water and sacred lands from the DAPL and other pipelines. Other work illuminates the disenfranchised in San Francisco and along the U.S. border.
- I went to China for Digital Equipment Corporation in April of 1986. This post describes a bit about spending time in Hong Kong, the first leg of my adventure.
- Why trash it when you can repair it? Visit MAxT Makerspace on the second Saturday with your broken widget.
- My vote in the 2020 Presidential election will be for anyone that can beat Donald Trump.
- Fair Charlotte froze to death on Dec 31, 1839