Simplify, Simplify, Simplify. At one time I thought it would be a great idea to create several blogs, each with its own theme. This is one of those niche blogs. On August 8, 2018 I decided to transition to a single, self-hosted blog which I named My Strange Life.
However I have no intention of forgetting the folks that actually read my posts. Without readers this is just a wasted effort. Here is an updated list of posts that are available at my new location.
- I'm probably overstating the productivity of my garden by calling it a harvest, but I am getting daily salad greens from my plantings. The snap peas will be ready soon.
- The New Ipswich Green Center has reopened with guidelines for COVID-19 and other safety enhancements.
- My Dad loved to fish. I'm sharing some memories of his passion for this Father's Day.
- In winter everything is in a potential state, in summer it is all kinetic. This is the Yin-Yang of gardening.
- My son described my videos as a something out of a dystopian movie. He may be right, I'm thinking of the 1972 film "Silent Running"