Simplify, Simplify, Simplify. At one time I thought it would be a great idea to create several blogs, each with its own theme. This is one of those niche blogs. On August 8, 2018 I decided to transition to a single, self-hosted blog which I named My Strange Life.
However I have no intention of forgetting the folks that actually read my posts. Without readers this is just a wasted effort. Here is an updated list of posts that are available at my new location.
- These are dark times and I'm turning to my photography and music for solace. This is a post about the "Golden Hour" a peaceful time with soft warm light. Be well.
- March 29th is National Vietnam War Veterans day, In normal times I wouldn't pay much attention but in the year of the Coronavirus Pandemic I worry about my fellow Vets suffering from Agent Orange disabilities.
- Spring did arrive in New Hampshire at about the same time as coronavirus. I took a solitary walk to enjoy the warm weather and take some photos.
- My sister describes what it is like going for cancer treatments in the middle of a Pandemic. I rant a bit about price gouging.
- Our local supermarkets have instituted “senior shopping hours” during the Coronavirus pandemic. When we arrived at 6:30 AM we were surprised to see a packed parking lot. Some of the shoppers had gloves and surgical masks. Following the 6-foot rule of social distancing Who is buying all the toilet paper? The Novel Coronavirus causes the… Read […]