Simplify, Simplify, Simplify. At one time I thought it would be a great idea to create several blogs, each with its own theme. This is one of those niche blogs. On August 8, 2018 I decided to transition to a single, self-hosted blog which I named My Strange Life.
However I have no intention of forgetting the folks that actually read my posts. Without readers this is just a wasted effort. Here is an updated list of posts that are available at my new location.
- Fred Swedberg lost his battle with cancer on January 5, 2021. I had the pleasure of playing music with him at several of our local jams. He was an accomplished singer, story teller and grower of heirloom tomatoes. Condolences to his family and friends.
- I can't bring myself to say "Happy New Year". My only hope is that it will be better Sadly I believe that happiness is in short supply.
- Did Andrew and Adam have a younger brother? If so I am missing an entire branch of my family tree.
- Like everything else in 2020, Christmas was different and sadder.
- December Nor'easter 2020. Downed trees, accidents and power outages.