Simplify, Simplify, Simplify. At one time I thought it would be a great idea to create several blogs, each with its own theme. This is one of those niche blogs. On August 8, 2018 I decided to transition to a single, self-hosted blog which I named My Strange Life.
However I have no intention of forgetting the folks that actually read my posts. Without readers this is just a wasted effort. Here is an updated list of posts that are available at my new location.
- Are you having strange dreams or trouble sleeping? I know that I have had some strange ones. We are all being affected by the Pandemic, even if we don't think we are.
- I've been pulling these weeds up for over 40 years. I'm slowing down but they keep coming back. Thinking about control measures.
- I had to move a fully grown Northern Lights Azalea. It wasn't easy but it appears I was successful. I love the new location.
- Sadly I had to say goodbye to my cat Paris. She was a wonderful companion who brought me joy and solace.
- Memorial Day ceremonies have been canceled because of the COVID-19 Pandemic. However we were able to place flags on the graves of Veterans while maintaining social distancing.